Explore JeDure

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time...




After what turned out to be a pretty long day in the city, I've still managed to accomplish most of the things I set out to finish today, but there's still some "catch-up" I've got to play...As an actor/ commercial model without representation it's always in your best interest to work towards that. So the first thing you do after you've gotten your headshots printed, resume drafted, and cover letter signed, you've got to do your mailings so people can see them!! That, my friends is what I didn't get to finish today...but we're back in the swing tomorrow (there's got to be over 60 of them that I have to do)

Anyway in other news, I'm also a photographer and DID manage to find a little time to play with my 450D Canon camera and newest toy (aka lens) my 50mm with the f/1.8 aperture. It's really fast (ideal for dark lighting), takes great pictures, and is the cheapest lens I've bought to date. At $100, it's truly a steal! The image above was taken with this very lens in tv mode set to 1/125 and external flash set at 1/64 of full power. What's your hobby? We all have so many things going on in life, and sometimes it's best to make time for the things that make you happy.

Lesson: If you don't accomplish all you want to succeed in a day...don't sweat it, just try your hardest to do it the next. God's greatest gift to us is life...and if you're blessed to have it...you'd better start making the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment